I did most of my shooting in black and white, since I tend to enjoy B&W concert photography.
Johnny Lujan, of Kiros. (Awesome new band. We had a great time during their show and chatting with them afterwards.)

My best shot of Manafest, as his lighting didn't agree with my camera. Though I was aiming to keep the photographers out of the frame, this is an instance where I feel the photographer adds to the general feel of the photo.

Trevor McNevan, lead of TFK. He moves constantly and quickly, so this happens to be the best I managed. I can't complain, though--it makes the show incredibly fun.

Joel Bruyere, TFK's bassist. We had ourselves positioned at stage left, so he happened to be the band member closest to me. As such, his photos turned out the best.

These are beautiful. I especially love the first one of Joel-- the composition is lovely. And Trevor is *really* hard to capture, but I love that shot you got-- it has a wonderful, almost creepy vibe to it.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I was pretty thrilled the aforementioned shot of Joel turned out as I'd hoped. Glad someone else can understand the difficulty of photographing Trevor. ;)
ReplyDelete