12 July, 2012
Carriages Without Horses
Just playing a bit more catch up.
We had another car club visit the museum on the second of July, this time with even older vehicles than we had with the V8 club. This club went by the name of "The Horseless Carriage Club of America" and it was a club that consisted of, yep, you got it, some of America's original cars. The club featured vehicles of all brands, each car manufactured previous to January 1, 1916, so we had some serious old timers on our lot!
The owners of the horseless carriages were far more present than the V8 owners, so I had a harder time getting photos of vehicles over all without people in 'em. As such, most of my shots were shot in a macro style. I also found it harder to work with these cars--I think because they were more square than the V8's. They didn't have the same elegant curves. However, I did produce a couple photos worth looking at, so here's a sampling.
Again, if you're interested in more, feel free to visit my DeviantArt gallery.
Or for a different photographer's take on these cars, check out my sister's photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment