15 January, 2012

Cave Felis

Here are some photos of a different variety. Don't see many kitty pictures from me, do you?

This is LH's cat, Seighin. If he could talk, he would probably deny that he's feline; he seems to think he's one of the dogs. Seighin joined the pooches and I whilst we were out on our shoot and put on some utterly adorable expressions for me. Despite his identity crisis, though, Seighin is indeed a cat and retains the elusiveness his species is known for.

The mighty hunter.



This shot still amazes me; it's another of those situations where God set up a photo for me. I was attempting to snap a portrait of the two mutts when Seighin decided to barge into the frame. They're an adorable trio.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww adorable kitty!! I just want to hug it (although most cats I've encountered don't appreciate being smothered and I don't really like doing it either because I'm allergic BUT)! The last photo is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this cat adores being "smothered," as you put it. He became a near permanent fixture in my lap during my visit. XD

    ReplyDelete