29 January, 2012

Wisegal

Due to a skin infection and then an ear infection, my puppy dog's face spent a few weeks somewhat resembling a medical train wreck. I'm quite certain that no train was involved in her afflictions, but I can say getting it all cleared up was a pain in the neck. (And we don't even talk about the vet visit.) The bad news? The ear infection seems to have transfered to the other ear now. I'm thrilled.

So, while I still had a pooch with a photogenic face, I decided to take her out and get some more photos of my wisegal.

I got a few of these with her ears in different positions. Perked up, laid back, etc. So why did I pick this one? I liked the attitude in her right ear. I'm not sure why she decided to lay it back like that, but it seems to say something along the lines of, "Mooooom."


I was going for a silhouette, but instead got this "glowing" effect. The ring of light around the dog actually turned out pretty neat, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment